Just an hour or two a week makes a difference. And there are more than 90 jobs you can do as a volunteer, including:
- Patient Care in homes, long-term care facilities and the Pikes Peak Hospice Unit at Penrose Hospital
- Providing therapies that complement traditional patient care such as touch therapies, aromatherapy, music, pet therapy, and others
- Providing emotional support to grieving family members
- Assisting office staff with critical administrative assignments
- Assisting Pikes Peak Hospice Foundation with events, mailings and other special projects
"I can't thank everyone enough for the excellent care and comfort they were to me and my mother. My mother raved about everyone who cared and comforted her in her last days."
-- Patient family member