Remembering Loved Ones
Every year, Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care hosts an annual celebration and live butterfly release in remembrance of those whom we love and have lost in the Colorado Springs community.
Commemorative Celebration Butterfly Event 2023
During the event, the names of loved ones being honored and remembered will be read just before the release of the butterflies.
Date and Time
Saturday, June 3rd, 2023 – 10:00 a.m.
(names will be collected at 9:30 a.m.)
The Secret Garden
420 S. 19th Street, Colorado Springs, CO 90904 (map)
Use the form below or email us at BereavementTeam@PikesPeakHospice.org
Butterfly Release 2022
In June 2022, Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care hosted their annual Butterfly Release at The Secret Garden. The event included:
- 100s of butterflies released
- 210 names of loved ones read aloud
- 20 volunteers making it possible
- 5 community partners providing support
We would like to thank the following partners for their generosity and support of this annual celebration:
- MacKenzie Place Senior Living
- The Broadmoor
- Griffis/Blessing’s Pinnacle Building
- Heart of the Springs Church
- Phil Volan & Joleen Bell
- City of Colorado Springs Parks & Recreation
If you or your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor,
please download our Sponsorship Packet for more information.