Make a difference every day by building meaningful relationships and treating the whole patient. At Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care, we believe each day counts – for both our patients and our team members who care for them. After all, hospice is about making the most of each day by enhancing our patients’ quality of life. We’re looking for passionate employees who share our vision. Join our team.
What drives us
Our Mission is to provide compassionate and expert end-of-life care to patients and their families; partner with those who share our vision; and lead change in the community to ensure comfort for all who face serious illness.
We are driven to provide the best care possible because we believe in more — more opportunities and more moments of joy. Learn more about why we do what we do.
Our commitment to diversity
We value diversity, equity and inclusion and we know it matters for our staff and our patients. We promote supportive and inclusive care for patients and their loved ones, and we know that requires fostering the same environment for our employees. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Why work with Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care?
Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care has earned a reputation for high-quality care over decades. As a community member since 1980, we have gained trust as leaders in hospice and palliative care.
Accreditation and awards from organizations like the Accreditation Commission for Health Care and We Honor Veterans demonstrate Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care’s high standards in our care and in our operations.
Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care has been recognized partly because of how we recognize our own employees. We foster an environment of learning and growth among staff by offering professional development and training to help employees reach career goals. Additionally, the WorkLife Partners benefit program is a free and confidential program designed to help employees foster a work-life balance and provide solutions to problems we all face — like bills, budgeting, car repairs, caretaking, relationships, legal concerns, goal setting, healthy habits and self-care.
We offer standard benefits to our employees to help them meet their career goals while staying physically and mentally healthy. Benefits include:
- WorkLife Partners employee benefit program
- Paid floating days provided, in addition to regular paid holidays, for “uniquely you” celebrations, religious observances or family events
- PTO (Vacation Pay and Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank)
- Medical and Dental Coverages with Health Saving Plan (HSA) employer contribution
- IMA BenePLUS Card for discounts on key medical services
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company paid benefit with coverage equivalent to your annual base pay
- Supplemental Life and AD&D for family members
- Long-term Disability – Company-paid benefit designed to cover long-term serious injuries and illness.
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Care
- 403(b) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match – 50% match on employee contributions that are not in excess of 8% of your compensation
- Free Early Wage Access
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- Mileage reimbursement
See our complete list of benefits.
About Care Synergy
Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care is proud to be an affiliate of Care Synergy, which provides mission support services for not-for-profit, community-based hospice and palliative care affiliate organizations serving Colorado’s Front Range.
Care Synergy’s affiliate organizations continue to operate as distinct and independent, not-for-profit mission-driven hospice and palliative care organizations while working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
The support of Care Synergy provides financial stability and allows for great benefits and competitive salaries while empowering affiliate organizations to maintain their unique identities and build on their proud legacies.