2020 Trees of Life*
*Due to COVID-19, NO PUBLIC CEREMONY will held. Trees will still be illuminated in honor of loved ones beginning November 14, 2020 until the end of the year at Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum, 215 South Tejon St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903.
Click here to watch the Trees of Life “Remembering those we love” video highlighting the names of those being honored this year. Click here to see additional names of those being remembered this year that were provided to us between November 14-24.
We invite you to remember someone special during Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care’s Trees of Life. During the winter holiday season, the trees surrounding the Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum will be lit up for the Trees of Life celebration in memory of thousands of loved ones. This 36-year-old community tradition also pays tribute to our military and first responders by illuminating a special red, white and blue tree in their honor. There are many ways to participate:
- Symbolic Light $25
- Symbolic Light and Ornament $50
- Personalized Ornament $125 (includes Symbolic Light)
- Name a Starburst $500 (includes Symbolic Light and Personalized Ornament)
- Special Recognition $1,000 (loved one honored at a future PPHF Tribute Reception, Symbolic Light, and Personalized Ornament)
- In collaboration with the Downtown Partnership of Colorado Springs, PPHPC is offering sponsorships for 29 six-foot pre-lit artificial trees on Tejon Street. All dollars raised help provide hospice and palliative care to those in our community.
Your tax-deductible gift to Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care’s Trees of Life helps provide compassionate, comprehensive, and specialized end-of-life care to patients and their loved ones. Choose your gift and make your donation online.
Email loved ones names to be posted in remembrance to Foundation@PikesPeakHospice.org.
2020 Starbursts are in honor of:
Donated by Thomas Barrowman
Donated by Nancy Billiard
Donate by Steven Ekerholm
Dr. Raymond & Lu Epstein
Donated by Natalie Kern
Donated by Elizabeth Youngquist
Donated by Keith LaMee
Donated by Markel Lykens
Donated by Dick Murray
Col. & Mrs. Robert O. Rupp
Donated by Dr. Victor & Roberta Bradford
Dwain H. Stufflebeam
Donated by Kevin Fink
Ernest “Skip” Wirick
Donated by Gretchen Wirick
Donated by Jayne Wroblewski
As Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care reflects on 40 years of service to – and partnership with – our community, we celebrate four decades of amazing work and offer a profound “thank you” to everyone involved. We look forward, and renew our commitment and promise of care to our community for many more decades.